Fed up with spending a fortune on hiring? Do you have constant turnover? Have a few rotten apples slipped into your ranks? Are you looking for help to make hiring simpler, faster & less expensive? As an Expert Handwriting Analyst, I work with employers who want to choose the right candidate every time.
Kimberly Schenk, CMHA
I make hiring the best, easy.
As a Headhunter & business owner I understand the challenges of hiring & keeping good people.
Handwriting gives decision makers a more complete understanding of the personality of applicants. It gives you the crucial information needed for great hiring decisions.
Handwriting tells us what's going on behind the facade.
Each person & each company is unique. Receive information tailored to your industry, culture, & one-of-a-kind challenges.
Use Handwriting Analysis as a risk management tool. Bypass dishonest, manipulative, depressed, malicious, resentful, unmotivated, or potentially hostile candidates.
GRAPHOLOGY REVEALS OVER 5000 TRAITS & COMBINATIONS OF TRAITS!
The Flatirons, Boulder, CO
Graphology is an effective hiring tool.
I help companies:
* Choose the best candidate for the job
* Hire the guy who WANTS to do the job
* & Who will fit in with the team
* Does turnover seem like a waste? Avoid hiring bad apples AND mismatches. Stop the revolving door & save big.
* Improve retention: If you hire the people who'll blossom in your environment they'll stay longer. Choose candidates with values that resonate with your vision.
* Save time and money. Evaluate managers before promoting from within. Are they ready for more responsibility or over-stressed, now?
* Compare candidates by crucial character traits, & promote from within.
* Enjoy fewer steps in hiring: Handwriting analysis identifies those intangible qualities that make or break a successful performer. As a screening tool you'll skip the interviews with mismatches, and shorten your process.
* Are you looking for team leaders or team players?
* Affordable. Save tens, even hundreds of thousands in replacement & hiring costs with a stronger selection tool.
* Writing reveals character traits our conscious minds may try to hide and interviews fail to uncover.